I am tagged, again...
Damn you, Sir Robin! I am not so interesting that I have 16 things no one knows about me.... But I am not tagging.
First, I must post the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. Thou must post eight. Eight shall be the number of the posting and the number of the posting shall be eight. Nine shalt thou not post, neither shalt thou post seven, excepting that thou then proceedeth to eight. Five is right out. Once the number eight, being the number of the posting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Tag in the direction of thine fellow bloggers.
1. I don't eat a lot of red meat (not counting venison) but what I do like to eat, I like very rare.
2. I collect rocks. My friends actually bring me rocks from foreign countries for my collection.
3. I once fell in a hole on John Hughes' lawn (the film director) while walking to the beach at 2 am.
4. I like a little bit of coffee with my cream and sweetener. When I discovered that coffee milk was the state drink of Rhode Island, I was in heaven!
5. I adore mushrooms and plan to establish a mushroom farm in my basement.
6. My greatest fear is that I am a failure. I never said it was a reasonable fear.
7. I once gave my favorite stuffed animal from when I was a little girl to my first love. He was kind enough to return it when we broke up.
8. I once woke up and found a feather attached to my arm. I suddenly thought I was evolving wings, when all that really had happened was a feather from my pillow got poked into my skin.