Well, the big push is finally here. Over the next few days I am going to be completely crazy what with the walking through, documenting, signing, packing, and moving type activities. Nevertheless, here is a fluff post to tide you over...
1.Who was your first prom date?
I didn’t go to prom. High school was hell for me.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Some stuck up snotty bitch named Alison. She was very monied and I was completely fraeked about everything.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Apparently, I had a wine cooler when I was about 16. I don't remember so maybe I had more than one....
4. What was your first job?
Not including lawn mowing and babysitting, my first job was as a summer janitor at Colfax High School. I haven't chewed gum since.
5. What was your first car?’
89 Dodge Omni
6. Name of 1st grade teacher?
I honestly have no idea…. It’s been so long ago! Did I go to 1st grade? I vaguely remember a lot of Farmer in the Dell and Frog Went A'Courtin' and kicking Ricky Hanestedt and not wanting to take a nap in kindergarten and I remember refusing to go to 2nd grade because "everyone hated me" but I remember nothing about 1st grade at all...
7. What was your first computer?
I had an Apple IIe. It spoke in the voice of Patrick Stewart.
8. Where was your first spring break?
I went to West Virginia on a service trip. I did a pseudo-Native America ritual one morning and freaked all the fundy kids out!
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
From Chicago to Minneapolis for a conference at Carleton College.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never did this.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Probably Michelle Hanson. We still chat once in a while, but our lives are incredibly different and we have little in common now.
12. Where was your first sleep over?
At Judy Mizer’s house. I got homesick and puked everywhere.
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
the cats. Yes, they are people. Don't give me any lip.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My aunt Nancy’s… I was a flower girl.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
trip over a cat. Which is why I usually talk to them first. I am busy cursing them out…..1
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Peter, Paul and Mary (folk) and The Moody Blues (rock).
17. First tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was about 5 as a reward for being a good girl during my allergy test. The ear piercing was horrible. I cried and hid behind a toilet after the first hole was punched.
18. First celebrity crush
Probably River Phoenix. I remember reading about him in Vegetarian Times. Why we had a Veggie Times at my house, I have no idea…..
19. First crush?
Gary Evanson. Jerk! I think he is in jail now.
20. First girl crush?
Oh, I have these all the time.....
21. When was your first detention?
I was a goody two shoes. No detention for me. Although I did get a demerit once for kicking Chad Lee after he teased me so bad and threatened to push me down the stairs.
22. What was the name of your first pet?
23. First Kiss?
24. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Kavan Peterson, but it was good that it happened because it made me jaded and cynical so when my heart got broken again, it was hardly a big deal.
25. Where was your first date?
All my dates have been terribly casual, usually involving coffee or dinner. I had one date that was brunch… that was my personal favorite
26. Who was the first person you dated this year? I have given up on dating, thank you. I am going to be a spinster aunt.