Musing on food and cooking ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Big Shit Pie, aka Election Day

So Election Day is here again. And I cannot tell you how glad I am that it is almost over. The ads this year have been particularly bad - on both sides. And, frankly, most of the ads are full of shit, which means the only food related item I can do today is a Big Shit Pie. Which I won't do, because it is nasty.

The only good thing about is that shit makes things grow, so if we all vote and vote intelligently, we can help our country grow for the better.

One thing I am concerned about - in addition to all the voting machine issues - is that polling places tend to be in churches now. Whatever happened to the separation of church and state? Someone said they have polling there because they have big meeting spaces. Um, isn't that why we have town halls? And senior centers and whatnot? I don't know....

Anyway, it is almost over... thank goodness. Only two more years until Bush is dethroned, providing he doesn't pull a Hitler on us, declare a state or martial law, and really enthrone himself as dictator for life.....

No comments: